Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Shit on a Shingle from Bankerscum Nation

Dog Poet Transmitting.......

May your noses always be cold and wet.

Patrick Willis does it yet again!

In No Man's Land, Seeking the Doors of Deliverance


♫I feel good, like I didn't know that I would now. I feel nice, not like sugar and spice. So good, so good, I got something or other♫ Don't think I missed that comment at Mirrors about missing me. That felt good to see, so Mulțumesc mult, E o plăcere să fiu aici..

Today we celebrate (well, actually I don't celebrate) our quadrennial, voter fraud day. Traditionally, the voter fraud, is exercised by the fascist equation of the demographic but... since both sides of the equation are fascist, as in fascist economy sized and fascist plus size, there's no telling what kind of hanky panky will take place. If Nit Romney wins, war is guaranteed. If Howdy Doody wins, war just continues to march along, with a daily unpredictable push and shove, between the ruling junta of Bankerscum Central and the Muppet, political circle jerk, that rubber stamps their twisted agenda.

I am repeating once again that Mr. Apocalypse is on the scene. Let me say in one of the countless ways one can say it that he has one very significant aspect to his modus operandi. That would be revelation, which is just another way to say, 'apocalypse' as well as 'uncovering'. What does Senor Apocalypse uncover? He uncovers lies and he reveals the truth. Consider some of the monstrous lies that have found their way into a bent perception of reality; whatever the Hell that may really be at this point. Think about the lies that have empowered Bankerscum nation and granted them the dispensation to run roughshod all over the Earth and reduce the quality of life for everyone else to shit on a shingle. I grew up on military bases, so I've had my share of shit on a shingle and I used to like it a whole lot. I used to be blind in one eye and couldn't see out of the other also. That's not the case anymore.

I figure those of us who can see some portion of what's going on, past the point of a certain line of comprehension, are inline for a consciousness upgrade; getting tapped on the shoulder by Mr. Apocalypse, due to our willingness to see things as they are, which is the sole requirement for the upgrade. The rest of us are going to get swatted on the ass, until we can't sit down because there's been way too much sitting down going on 'over there', speaking in a sedentary way. It should come as no surprise that there are so many zombie movies. I intensely dislike zombie movies (it's okay with me if some of you like them). I get the impression that they are supposed to be scary but I find them ludicrous and also reflective of a lot of the world I move through. The only difference between the movies and real life (or whatever this is), is that they aren't eating the unzombified. They are eating themselves and it tastes damned good, probably because they are unaware of this. You'll note that when people age, usually, they are bent over from the solar plexus area and that is because the fire of desire in the visceral, abdominal brain has been burning, lights out, through the day today of those living in perpetual twilight.

♫Don't cry for me Argentina Turner, Wack! Wack! What's love got to do with it?♫ The absence of Love is the problem. That is because the preeminent feature of material culture, is attachment. Attachment inhibits Love, the same way that hate is Love suppressed and why it smoulders under the old paint rags of 'me first, you later, maybe'. People think selfishness is enlightened self interest, because justification is the major tool of going in the wrong direction. Why do people go in the wrong direction? Whatever the perception, it is, in some way, connected to attachment. All of our offenses against ourselves and others, is in some way related to attachment and the initial attachment is to false concepts, which express themselves in wrong action. This is what makes it possible for the shit on the shingle chefs to be serving a standing room only crowd of 'what the Hell am I doing here', only they ain't asking. They ain't asking because all kinds of other demands, are superimposed over the the most most important and ignored inquiry of; who am I?

So, today, election fraud Tuesday, is made possible by Nowell's, basically hood ornaments, plastic flamingos on a drinking glass, bobbingup and down in affirmation of transparently obvious liars, prevaricating punks, who could care less who dies or suffers as long as it's not them; glib shit bags who really ought to be set on fire on these people's doorstep, cause maybe they might get a clue when they stamp it out but probably not. However, Mr. Apocalypse is is going to be doing something about those bent frame, side stepping, broken line dancing, drug store cowboys, who don't mind bad drugs being legal and good drugs against the law because then they might get a clue, should they be exposed to some irresistible impetus banging on their Fox-lock, locked subconscious. Don't go down there, something might change and the level of attachment would experience something like holding hands with The Wicker Man. One would be impressively stunned, were they to be confronted by what is truly happening to them. Given their investment in what is not, it comes as no surprise that they would resist awareness by every possible means. Have another dry martini. That red face really compliments your haute couture, deshabille; nighty night kiddies. Love the neck flow over the collar. It's not everyone who buttons their pyjama top all the way up. Too much blood flow to the brain can be a real impediment to avocational sonambulism, or zombie waltzing; aleman what? I know wrong context but we got plenty of that.

Twit Romney or Howdy Doody? Sounds like a retarded Hobson's Choice to me. Kind of what you expect in a world where Michael Bloomberg compliments Howdy Doody for his splendid work, as portrayed in The Crass Media, also know as Banker Scum, Yellow Journalism, while in the alternative press, tens of thousands are screaming in outrage about a Katrina Redux. Smilin Bama man just takes it all in stride, glib and polished and full of it; knowing that the public is just as dumb as he thinks they are. Doctor Drone Killer is in the house. Hosing to the right of him, hosing to the left of him, hosing on a 360 cause shit happens, especially when you make it happen. It's what's for dinner.

However, Mr. Apocalypse keeps on choodlin. He seems a little slow but that is about compassionate patience, hoping that those multiple, swift kicks in the ass might prove unnecessary but we know better about that, or think we do and maybe we don't, so we remain hopeful that something which never happens, might happen. We sure hope so.

Judgment is coming, sooner or later, waking up or not waking up. A lot of dirty water has passed under the bridge and the cosmic storm troopers, of long overdue equalization, are in their cigarette boats, motoring upstream. These are the Karma salmon coming to deliver the viral spawn. It's a neutral sort of things at the inception. It is given an identifying persona, at the moment of contact with whatever. Good transforms into good in resolution and bad transforms into bad in resolution. It's a universal certainty. You reap what you sow. Many people don't believe this because it is inconvenient in respect of their going the wrong way and because they don't see instant karma, then they think there is no karma at all. As one can see over the short term, looking long term, evil seems to prosper but evil is it's own reward. You get where you are headed and that means whatever environment your intention designates, attended by it's particular weather, it's particular inhabitants ...and it's particular kismet. I realize that it often doesn't look this way but as I have mentioned often (but not in awhile-grin), we are on a Mobius Strip and only see the half of it. Sometimes you see things working out on this end but you may be certain they work out on some end ...in the end. The impression that they don't, is a motivating condition for people to imagine they are getting away with something when, in fact, it is getting away with them.

This is the critical, cognitive dissonance. Our perceptions reflect our intentions and everything comes out looking like we want it to, without actually reflecting what is. What is, comes along later, when what is not has finally pushed the river, until it backs up on itself, which is how your ships finally come in, bearing whatever cargo you had on order.

Yes, it's voter fraud day, when people pretend that what they have chosen to be, becomes the operative make-believe, relentlessly reported upon by the Bankerscum Crass media and then acted out, by the useful stooges, who sold their souls and their asses, for a place in the spot light, never realizing that the spotlight highlights and exposes them in front of the whole world. That Jimmy Savile thing is picking up steam. It's going to be a hot time in the old world tonight. What's the deal with it all having to do with a former prime minister? Can't anyone figure out who that is? Why is there no mention of who the likely top end, rear end happens to be? Questions, questions.


End Transmission.......

Visible sings: 911 was an Inside Job by Les Visible♫ While the President Makes War ♫
'While the President Makes War' is track no. 8 of 10 on Visible's 2002 album
'911 was an Inside Job'

About this song (pops up)

911 was an Inside Job by Les Visible

53 comments:

Visible said...

I want to thank you for saying those nice things about me, they mean a lot. My life has a lot of rough spots. I'm confident that will change. Now I just have to get it together for India, God willing. We've had a nice thing here and it is my earnest prayer that this continues and even improves.

Anonymous said...

You are going where you're needed most, my good brother.
Things are going to be a'cracklin' soon up in the Punjabi Quarter.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this dish. I was really missing your articles the last week and I really really hope you can still put some posts up during your travel.

Michael

Anonymous said...

you are such a cunning linguist

http://blogs.forward.com/forward-thinking/164996/lingo-of-the-sarah-silverman-controversy/

thank God you're not CHOSEN to be a cult leader in the stool sculpture deity cult compound...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/

there's a lot of red tape in the bush

The UN's main engines are agreements between countries and money. The world body is based on donations, mainly from the US. Currently, Talmudia the stool sculpture deity cult compound has some influence in Zionist Occupied Washington, so, if it can't beat the biased Council, it should make every effort to stop its funding.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4301307,00.html


Keep speaking up. Not just here on the internet but in our personal lives. Garner the trust of family, friends and co-workers. Stay on point and do not be distracted by the poisoned diversions that keep us divided. Flailing away at the symptoms will never give us true health...neither as individuals nor as a national or world force.

http://kennysideshow.blogspot.com/2012/11/flailing-away-at-symptoms.html

laughter is the best medicine

and a pure heart

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back Mr!

Pickdog

Anonymous said...

via Homer..

"Stand for the things you know are right
It's the truth that the truth makes them so uptight
Stand, all the things you want are real
You have you to complete and there is no deal.."




niijii said...

Glad you're back!
I can't wrap my mind around how anyone could vote for either of those liars. When you consider that they are nothing more than CEO of fraud CORP US it becomes impossible to vote in the rigged game. We need a new system not a new clown. Red zombies, blue zombies, and this BS goes on while people are living in the street. I just don't understand the illusion of choice anymore.

Best to all.

the gardener said...

"These are the Karma salmon coming to deliver the viral spawn."

"My chosen sould soul is betterN your chosen sould soul!".

Whatever you deign to be the least of the two evils presented-remember-they are both evils.

"Voting" for any evil is giving your consent to evil on the plane they're working from and it is a black magic enriched heavy plane.

I.Been.Missing.You. Since.You've.Been.Gone.
Away.

Right in front of our faces, stepping over all the bodies in front of all the doorways all over this land-they been re-dispursing all this money-probably fake or stolen money but anyway, to make play day seem real and reasonable.

That has always offended me-that they need to spend all this money trying to or succeeding in brainwashing some poor schmuck to 'vote for them'.

hmmmm let's invest a billion for some 'job'?

The only 'good' thing that comes out of these freaks being on the stage so much is that some of how it works is revealed to those who haven't had any interest in any of that world's works... money hidden here, there, everywhere. You'd think THAT is what makes this world go round. hahahahahahahh

Vis, I'd see you logged in on FB but though my finger'd be itching to hit your name to message you, I just let you be having you signed in being enough for me. Knowing you were on it. On IT.

the gardener

HAPPY MERCURY RE-TROGRADE IN SAG DAY TO Y'ALL. 21 DAYS

Glenn Dormer said...

Welcome back Les Visible, you were sincerely missed.

the gardener said...

A little bit of REplay of some old 80s songs running through my head due to you and your REturn...

Missing you... John Waite
Karma Kameleon-Boy George

This Saturn REturn with Saturn in Scorpio REruns late '82 early '83 time line, so all songs stuck in head since then get a good REplay, especially during this Mercury REtrograde period of Nov 6 through Nov 26.

This year, 2012, is a Year of the Dragon-like the year 2000 was-which also featured a Mercury REtrograde GOING DIRECT on 'voting day' USA. Here's a funny site 'splaining how that Mercury going direct on 11-7 in Scorpio worked out... http://www.siriusthoth.com/astrology/election.htm

Those peeps 'in Florida were just CONfused! had to keep REcounting those votes over and over again and finding THOUSANDS of other votes...' hee hee he haw haw.

We all saw what came of that charade... and have had a lot of shouldas and couldas... awww just pile up me plate with some more of that delicious shit on a shingle... got too many mouths to feed so hold the shingles!

the gardener

Erica said...

Thanks Vis-lovely to have you back in internetland-missed you.Hope your visit to our grey and wet isle was fruitful.

Love To Push Those Buttons said...

I missed you too. I mean, without my almost daily Les Visible fix I cramp up, and get the shakes and all, ya know? Your columns are harder to kick than heroin, I swear. Fags, even.

From what I read, what's left of this vile system should start becoming totally, all the way unglued before summer hits in the northern hemisphere. I doubt I'll survive it, not that I even care to. Why fight to stay in the prison of the Physical Plane when you don't need it anymore, in addition to finding it rather repulsive? Considering I'm an NDE case, I know better.

Provided my gods are done abusing me, that is.

Hope you find what you're looking for in India.

Richard said...

Mas and Mas Visible
Terrific to see your fingers dancing on the keyboard again!

The last place i would have thought to end up in, and yet yesterday the very room my now 8-year old was born in is where i will sleep and write for the next few days ! My, my, life is full of surprises, tears of joy and sorrow.

May your trips take you to all the places your dancing and singing is heartfull. Enjoy Kasmir should your feet walk that ground.

Shiva/Shakti tango.

Be well
Love
Richard

Anonymous said...

i missed your voice....


had a sensation one night last week that woke me up...
a voice in my head saying...

'the awesomeness is being born'....

awe is defined as -- dread/terror and divine energy.

liz

Doug Pearson said...

Yeah Vizzy, I gotta say, I kinda missed you down Mejico way......
Least you put a little humor and clarity to all the bs going on. The elections today are kinda like, "Well, we're gonna do you in with a baseball bat. Do you prefer wood or aluminum?" I just shake my head. Supposed people with some smarts just jumped right on the political bandwagon and they're gonna change the game with their vote. Reminds me of a carney game. I don't know anymore. (but it's funny)

Mark said...

They're playing our song

A song of ice and fire, for you and me, whether you like it or not. It's what's for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Three hots and a cot, unless you live in the eastern region of Westeros. And if you live on the west coast and are feeling smug, you better take a gander at the haarpometer. Just sayin'. Send a raven if you have one.

La-la, the magical murderers' tour

Each morning I wake up, not with great expectations, but knowing the elephant is still in the living room, and it has taken a fresh dump. If I could find Gilligan's Island, or a cave in the Himalayas. But no. My children are braver than me, and here they intend to make their stand. And I will back their play, as always. As Dubya said, bring it on.

The magical murders' tour is coming to take you away.

Kilgore Trout asked the time-honored question, WTF? in "Venus on the Half Shell." He got no answer other than a shrug from the supreme being. And don't bother asking what your country can do for you. That was a double-plus bad question to ask.

http://www.silverdoctors.com/the-dtccs-36-5-trillion-flood-fraud-bix-weir-andy-hoffman/#more-16762

preacher said...

Shit on a shingle indeed:

2012 Voting Machines Altering Votes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdpGd74DrBM&feature=youtu.be

Anonymous said...

Hey, why not Romney? It would be a bigger clownshow than Bush. We could use a few laughs. The current clown is running out of material.

Maybe it just might have Mr. Apocalypse increasing the tempo of his walking stick.

Mandocello

Matthew McCauley said...

Dear Visible,

For years ago your radio shows and blogs picked up and dusted off my
spirit, and showed me the purpose of being human. The words it took
your entire life to speak have changed me and made me more than
before, focused, humble, happier and in greater awe of the Divine and
His friends.

If it is time for you to put down your lamp, please do so with my
permanent gratitude. Your archives will shimmer on for years, if
there are any, and I will be there.

Arooooo across the sea

Anonymous said...

How could we ever forget our heart,,,our leader
Surely through our heart all things begin and end,,,
Attachment detachment,,,,through attachment I will learn detachment,,,through detachment I will learn attachment,,
All At the feet of my master .
My master natures me,,,
My master prepares me,,,
My master has no fear,,,,and only the best intention
My master is my guide

I love my master
My guidance leads to outcome,,and spurns direction
The way to peace
The one true desire

Love

Anonymous said...

Yooooohooooooo, welcome back Mr Visible!

Magnus

Anonymous said...

My beautiful love natures me by her desire,,,
Through experiencing love,,the love of things temporary or eternal her nature is pure love,,it is only through mymisguided interpretation from attachment to her beautiful love that draws me into the realm where sense is doused down and I cannot enjoy,I have then corrupted my love,,, my love is beautiful in all worlds it is her desire
To love,,,

So my master is supreme awareness
My nature is love in all her glorious beauty
the feild that sense takes place

Can some one tell me if this is correct

Love

Anonymous said...

I bow down to you lord krsna,,
I bow down to you lord Vishnu
I bow down before you beautiful Devi mother
I now down to you mother earth

I am yours to do as you will

Love

Anonymous said...

Sim don't put them up if their wrong,,,
They felt right at the time,,,
Hobbit learning process. : )

Neil

Ray B. said...

Vis, glad to have you back. I worried a little about you, even with higher types backing you up.

"I grew up on military bases, so I've had my share of shit on a shingle and I used to like it a whole lot."

Boy, did that bring up memories! That was one of my favorites when I would go into an Army mess hall as a kid.

"I intensely dislike zombie movies..."

I concur. There is something 'dark' behind the current rash of this type flooding tv/movies. It is different than the 'slasher' style so popular with horror movies. I'm still trying to 'lock on' to the underlying motivation...

"If Nit Romney wins, war is guaranteed. If Howdy Doody wins, war just continues to march along, with a daily unpredictable push and shove..."

I was worried that a war in the run-up to election would be used to 'herd the sheep'. The Shrubs liked to use that, both Senior and Junior. (Powers behind them, actually...)

Next probable: In the absence of a 'turning', a re-election would yield a 'lame duck' President. Politically, he would have nothing to lose if another 'Gulf of Tonkin' style incident occurred. Four years is a lot of time to play with...

Anyway, glad you're back safely.

Best Wishes,
Ray B.

lokey said...

Really really missed you Vis and really really glad you're back.

I've been punching the Reflections bookmark in vain for a number of days.

Thrilled I hit pay dirt today.

You feel like a fresh breeze.

Anonymous said...

A hobbit can't help but love things,,it makes them sing ,,,
Jewish banking cartels want to turn hobbits into orks
A hobbit cannot be an ork it goes against their divine sense of love,,,hobbits have magic in them,,,
Their magic can call forth great heroes from themselves,,,
Beautiful fairys with love so great so huge so natural and so right,,,
All by just listening to one of the great story's,,,
Hobbits are wonderful creatures,,

Neil

Lee said...

Yes, I missed you too, Lester..*smile*
I especially love the headlines and sarcasm. They make me laugh.

Cheers

Lee

me&verybuddy said...

Good for you!

Visible said...

I know it wasn't mal-intended but my born name was Leslie. I've never been a Lester. That's the guy that fixes your transmission (grin). Anyway, Vis is the preferable moniker. I keep thinking that Les thing leads to less, not that I'm complaining (double grin).

Anonymous said...

Vote fraud isn't a conspiracy.

It's a con's piracy.

(Ehhhh...heheheheheh.)

Missed you Vizzy!

Glad you returned from your journey all in one piece.

Anonymous said...

Zombie movies stink,,yuk

Neil

Anonymous said...

Homer ...I love that little poem. : )

Neil

Anonymous said...

Think everybody feels it,,we got our vis back,,,
Good vibrations everywhere,,,,,

Neil

Anonymous said...

Greetings and Gratitudes for return of Visible, for PatrickW's making Visible visual in highest manner - and to all who gather here!

Absolutely love the Visible song While the President Makes War!

Respects to all souls

corvus

Anonymous said...

Well well, "voter fraud day" how Americana. Two turds, what a choice. I'm sitting this one out. Come to think of it I also sat the last one out.

Monday the betting line in Vegas was 10/13 Obama (lay 13 to win 10 for the uninformed) . I was really tempted to lay a few hundred on Obama. I have it from HIGH SOURCES he will win. The wife raised hell saying I would be playing on inside information. Americans would never do that.

Well happy voting to all the zombies and such. You are only out the gas to drive to your poling place. If it were possible they would rig it for Mitt and then we would have fireworks in the big cities. Not going to happen. Everyone hates the bastard even more than the other guy. Can't rig key states when the incumbent has a margin over 10%.

Hope I don't have to eat crow, but just passing on what I've heard. As I said I was willing to lay money on it until the wife started on the bad Karma kick.

Fud

Robin Redbreast said...

Hey Vis
Thanks for your words. Much between the lines too - and the synchronicity is deeper than I can fully contemplate - but I need to reread and soak it in more. Thank you.
I went to India for a month as my first stop on my backpacking 8 month trip when I was 18 (nearly 20 years ago now!). It was a world I had never before experienced- and haven't since so intense again. Your senses and the rest will be so alive and drunk on all you experience - but you'll also see how the poorest in this world need nothing more than their food and spirit. The smiles you will see, the poverty, the caste system, the shacks, honesty, purity, colours, animals everywhere- the numerous belief systems and the devotion to these. I can't begin to describe - it all and you have to be there to know. I ate some places that perhaps I shouldn't have (got dysentery) but it has to be done. It's unreal how far your money will go - its a struggle to overcome the desire to help everyone who asks. Be safe, and trust your instincts. Travel well and can't wait to hear how you're getting on
LLP XXXX

Rob in WI said...

Welcome back Visible,
Hope your trip was fruitful and enjoyable. Your artful prose is a most refreshing two headed snake, (laugh, think, and reflect). The result is a mental/spiritual exercise, a good thing, in my book.
Thanks, and be well, Rob

Anonymous said...

via Homer..

Neil, here's the rest.
A real beauty.

http://youtu.be/14yEO8nfqxE

Rob in WI said...

Visible (p.s),
If, and when, you choose to share the details of your trip, we'll be happy to hear.

preacher said...

Choose and pay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EbY0vuNt-Q

"Ghostbusters captures the election in a nutshell"

Anonymous said...

Ce mai faci, Domnule Visible? Este foarte bun ca puteti scri limba romana!

Domnisoara Yelena

Anonymous said...

Thank you Les, Sorry if I don't say it often enough, I guess it's just my own rough spots manifesting.
Mo Visible

Visible said...

Thank you all. As a matter of fact, about India, one of the things I am most looking forward to is meeting Scott Armstrong and making music with him, if that's possible. He's in a league of his own; profoundly talented. Other than that, masters and Gods and temples

Anonymous said...

Zombie movies are overrated. The best horror movies make you laugh after some fright. Here in bankerscumstonia there is nothing to be laughing about. The silver lining is just some heavy metal poisoning.

Visible said...

A new Visible Origami is up now-

Inward and Outward Bound, Somewhere or Other.

Anonymous said...

and once again we get the worse part of our "democracy". The split in the public was ~1% difference, but the electral collage was a 60/40 split.Who are we kidding?

Em (M. Rocknest) said...

My oh my, your UK trip was definitely a bit strange. However that was probably just a little diversion and I'm sure your true direction lies in India. When pushed by angled vectors it's quite a trick to channel everything into a forward motion. If anyone can do it though it is you, Vis. I hope you can find some method to let us all experience at least part of your journey in India, in more or less real time. But only if you want to share it with us and can find the means. Happy trails to you!

Kevenj said...

Hey Les, just want to wish you well on your journey to India.
In a way, I am damn jealous, but of all people I (think i know) you are one of the best that deserve the best.
Peace.

Anonymous said...

pierre said...

good to see you back here, and in top form IMO.

not sure if I should be watching the boxes depressing things, it's my penchant, but by episode 3 of the
Oz prison drama I think I am hooked to this one. might bright back some memories for you. watching out for the sock bowling trick - patent pending?.


Anonymous said...

pierre said...
everyone knows that, as central depot for the red cross (Wall St division), Transylvania is the best country in the world, though some say it's full of pricks and ♫too much fangdango♫.

as for those fervent looks, have you looked out for custom glasses or contact lenses on these people, maybe they see the angels.

Visible said...

Pierre, you are a very funny and intelligent man with an exceptional memory; duly noted.

Anonymous said...

pierre said..

it comes from the deep (They who Live).





BOOKS, MUSIC, VIDEO


FEATURED READ-

Joseph Brenner




Visit the recommended reading page for many more.





FEATURED MUSIC-


'The Miracle of Love' from the Les Visible Album
The Sacred and The Profane



Visit the Blog Music Page
to stream all of Visible's music for free
(purchase is always appreciated but entirely optional)





FEATURED VIDEO-


A classic Visible post:



With gratitude to Patrick Willis.

Click here to watch and comment on Vimeo and here to read the original text.



Visit the Blog Videos Page for many more.