Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Pink Panther meets the Pink Elephants

Dog Poet Transmitting.......

May your noses always find your way home; wherever that may turn out to be.

I could have said it before but I can definitely say it now ♫What a long strange trip it's been♫ Before I get into the tale, a little disclaimer needs to be put out there. I've said things like this before but it appears they need to be said again. I'll only speak the truth here and the readers can take it or leave it. Since I had my profound kundalini experience at the age of 21, I have had the 'misfortune' of having people following me around and this has been exacerbated by supernatural events, which only served to enhance the reasons people were following me around in the first place. It got so bad sometimes that I had to flee the town I was living in; whether it was Palm Springs, CA, Victory Blvd in LA, Paradise Valley in Arizona, or wherever.

At first I behaved myself and went along with the program. Then I found if I incorporated certain human weaknesses into my persona that this would dilute things. Well, that got a little out of hand in the late 80s, so I had to back off on that and go back to how I used to be. The same problem came right back up so, again... I went back and forth between behaving and misbehaving and that can be wearying. It occurred to me to start doing things at a distance and staying away from people; ergo, the blogs and books and that worked pretty well for some years, until people started flying in and occasionally disturbing the household, meaning Susanne. Most people who come here like the blogs and books. Susanne does not. She is afraid of the trouble that some of the things I say will bring, although no trouble has ever come and... that seems to be at the heart of the problems I have had with most people (there aren't that many of them) that I have had problems with. They are afraid of what might happen but nothing ever does.

Over recent times, I have received emails and the occasional comment about people having dreams that I am God. One commentator saw me with six arms. I suppose that could be useful. I recognize that there is a certain contingent of people who will get very resentful when they hear about me being referred to this way, I can't help that but the record states that things like this happen to me and they happened again in India, which was, by turns pleasant and unpleasant. In any case, I make no claims to that specific and... until I do, I shouldn't have to catch any shit about it.

In the case of negative engagements, I am not going to name names. I had a visitor when I was in India. Once again it was a case of 'what might happen' but nothing did. Before I left for India, I was warned about 'hidden enemies'. I was warned from several sources about this. I promptly forgot. After my guest turned on me, in what seemed no time at all, everyone I had had a problem with in the past, suddenly showed up either to gloat or harass. I'm a bit naive at times. It took me a little while to realize I had been set up.

I was living in this apartment with no problem. I was visiting someone next door each day. He left town and the moment he was gone, my landlord's son came after me saying I was disturbing the neighborhood by crying out “Oh my God” in the night. I might have done but isn't India one of the few places where that should be perfectly fine? What it was, was, he was after my computer and I got 20,000 rupees extorted out of me before I left. My rickshaw driver, Gopal Krishna instantly got me a place right down the street. For 2 weeks, I visited this supposed friend back up the street. I did a lot of book editing for him and gave him a substantial amount of money to cover whatever expenses I might create hanging out with him. Once all my work for him was finished he started acting very weird. I asked him if he was upset with me. He said he wasn't and why should he be? Then a few minutes later he launched into a tirade. Some of it was very bizarre. He was yelling at me about dropping my Asus Transformer. He was yelling at me about my rickshaw driver hanging out at my apartment. He was incensed that I was tipping him well and said I was ruining it for everyone else who would now have to pay more (absurd). I'll admit to drinking a lot of beer; given what I was feeling about my pending domestic separation, based to some degree on the work I've been doing here and, once again, the fear of what might happen but... never does. Anyway, this caused no problem around my regular associates, just my temporary guest; odd that.

Gopal showed up with his guru, an impressive fellow who also said I was God and that I knew everything. This I know cannot be true. I realized I had to get out of there because a few days earlier, one of my invisible friends showed up and said, “Don't you realize that you have powerful enemies?” I couldn't figure out how I got myself into such a state over a domestic change, when I know 'everything is under control' and that I am just being moved into a new environment, more suitable for and more supportive of what I do. This locale is presently unknown but I suspect it will surface in the next two or three months that I remain here. I was told that I was being focused on by a group of the Satanic type and while I was being told this, a window opened in my mind and I could clearly see the practitioners chanting. I know how strange all this sounds but it is true. I was told I was being rendered into the state I was in because it gave easier access to me and a greater opportunity for harm. I resolved upon my return to cease all such activity and it appears I am going to get to do this. So far, so good.

Over the last days I was there, various Indians were showing up at my door. On the final day, there was near a dozen of them. Gopal came in with these ridiculously large leis of red roses and put one around my neck and one around his gurus. Then he draped an orange shawl around both of our shoulders. A fellow with a guitar and amplifier set up. He was flat out incredible. He could play in any style. We rocked the house for a few hours; one of the best experiences I have ever had. Gopal's guru told me a few things. I won't repeat them.

Remember the part where I was supposed to be making too much noise? There was a gangster funeral that took place over the course of two days and two nights and the fireworks and explosions shook the house. No one said a word. There was a couple down the street, right in my same neighborhood, who screamed at each other into the night. Bizarre.

So... I gave Gopal my computer, my inverter battery, which powers everything when the power goes off for hours each day. I gave him the Asus, when it comes out of the shop. All of this and various accessories are worth a considerable amount of money. My invisible friend said to me early on, “Don't be cheap and I won't be cheap with you”. Gopal and I left for the airport a few hours away, driven in a taxi by his childhood friend, Ramul. We stayed in a good hotel and ate in a fine restaurant. It wasn't cheap. It was money I didn't even have; futures money ...but... the cosmos will provide as all shall see in time.

I was not sure I would make it back. I had an ominous feel from even before I left. Several readers didn't think I would make it back. One of them was going to come and get me. It came close to happening in Frankfart; one of the coldest towns I have ever been in but that tale, rather complex, will be saved for the next posting. It is an anecdotal delight.

Let me close by saying, I don't claim to be divine, anymore than any of the rest of us already are or will be. I haven't handled all of this very well at times but... I now know things that I did not know before, which should make things substantially easier for me. There's nothing I can do about my situation, except to look forward with optimism toward whatever is going to appear out of the mist. Something will, of course ...and the thing for me to keep in mind... and all of the rest of you as well, is that change is a good thing, though often undesirable from a present perspective. However, it can lead to the most remarkable places and experiences if we let it. Often enough, the changes that come are based upon our attitude and intention. It's a good thing to keep this in mind. Also, that I do things for the purpose of demonstration, to see what people are made of. People reveal themselves. For some, it's no big deal. They take it in stride and become my friends. For others, it's just as well and definitely so for me.


End Transmission.......

Visible sings: Almost A Capella by Les Visible♫ I Got a Feeling ♫
'I Got a Feeling' is track no. 4 of 12 on Visible's 2007 album 'Almost A Capella'

Almost A Capella by Les Visible

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from ye Les. We see what happens to the nail that sticks up don't we? It leads to ever more attempts to increase anxiety and induce fear eh? It's the price we pay for going where the cowardly collectivist fears to go. As Ye spiral to heaven they circle the drain, always looking for us to make the same dreary boring copout they do. Insanity and mundaneity hand in hand into the sewer plant of oblivion. Good riddance I say. Except we really aren"t rid of them are we? Ever. Our problem is we see limits in matter time space and energy [and our "personal fear problem"] that are rooted in the grand illusion of Maya that separates us from the divine One. koko, keep on keepin on...Chip Channel here.

Laura said...

Dear Vis ~ A tale of walking through darkness to infuse a greater light. Change is a most wondrous experience though at first may appear undesirable. Changes in relationships most fortuitous if the partings lead to us being able to be and do our work in the world with more ease and grace.

Knowing and experiencing who we are not so we can then be who we really are is one of those ultimate "blessings in disguise." It all comes about, for each of us, by choice, and the underlying thoughts and emotions drive the unfolding, whether full of fear or love. Fear, and it's frequency, attracts one kind of experience, love another.

The level of support from others, and whether they remain through "thick or thin", or what we do ourselves, shows the depth of one's personal alchemy and reflects the divine within or the ego state one still operates from.

Our "metal" is tested and burnished to gold, and the reflection and radiance of that golden beingness shines ever brighter.

May there be rest and repose for you as change creates the next divine unfolding.

With love, in grace ~
Laura



the gardener said...

LOVE your title-glad that you're relaying.

"Carol" over @ kenny's site posted about this site explaining why the earth's entire skies are chemtrailed to oblivion and back... this site is huge, has hundred(s) movie referencing these applications...don't watch movies much or videos due to the triggers and magical involvements of those who produce them but perhaps others will recognize some behaviors after reading a few segments here:

http://dataasylum.com/mindcontrol-examples-directtospeech.html

thank you les visible,

the gardener on the Virgo Full Moon opposite Pisces Sun day.

(Mercury went retrograde Saturday 2/23 in Pisces so for the next three weeks know that nothing is cast into stone. Interesting that the Pope chose his departure time under such trickster mutable water contractual astro aspects)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Vis,
to "reality"?

You should know what firewater does to our Spirit. Why do they call it spirits? (negative,demon,alcohol)

Said, with True Caring,Concern,and Love.

I pray for You, me and All like Souls here in the cosmos.


Let All of Us Be LIGHT WARRIORS for The Creator,The One,The Great Spirit,Etc....(fill in your own name for The One),they all lead to the same One.Be One with The One.
Dispell the darkness with our Light Viberations.
KICK EVIL'S ASS !!!

walking hawk

Anonymous said...

you say the monkey is a businessman...?

http://adask.wordpress.com/

asked the officer of the law...

see the pre-purim laff track

oh yeah, did you happen to notice the word meteorite on the side of the asteroid that was shot down over Russia ?

starting oh several months back..
6, 8, 10, 12...
seems like a steady stream...
think they're disabling sattelites quid pro quo ?

http://newlemuria.org/deptofjustice.htm

Visible said...

I'm adding a new feature to the comments section for those to whom it might apply. I'm going to do movie recommendations of things I have seen that I thought well done.

Today is comedy and the films are "Speaking of Sex", "Euro Trip" and "Noobz". At several points in each film my sides were aching from laughter. There's some crisp dialogue, great plot awareness and funny, funny scenes. Okay,there you have it.

Walking Hawk, haven't touched a thing since and have no impetus to. Once I discovered it was being orchestrated it stopped happening and my invisible friends paid a visit to those clowns as well.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back to posting. Something told me that you were learning more about yourself and needed the time.

B'Man

bee wrangler said...

Love your comments Vis...life has been throwing me some suprises too...must be something going on, that is good i think! Your always welcome to come down here to Texas...-jen

Visible said...

Thank you Bee Wrangler but the US is the one place I can't go.

Anonymous said...

Just from personal experience, my dealings with Indian people in business have never been favorable. Where i'm now in grad school the stereotype from experience continues with yet another Indian person with backstabbing and cut-throat actions. It's nice to see you back online, I missed your regular postings. I'm too going through tremendous change and everyday something new comes up. I'm glad to see you back home and safe from the insanity there.

Peace and Love,
G.

Tommy said...

Lets get back to the basics Vis! Your disciples have been patiently waiting for your return. Do what you do that made us fall in love with your words from the first blog of yours that we ever read.

There are many of us who check everyday to see what you have said and what your readers have said in the comments. Your words are similar to water.

Cant wait for you to get back to it and start exposing more sickness in the world, that we your readers may take something away that makes us aware of the problems that plague the earth and can do our part in our own lives to combat that.


Anonymous said...

If you can laugh at yourself, it means you are healthy. Dog poet on firewater. Dog poet fired up. Glad you’re back on the saddle.

Unknown said...

I'm happy you are back.
Remember, it's just a movie.
Hugs all around.

Anonymous said...

pierre said.

we seek the Divine as a unifying all encompassing thing (but not a thoughtless "whatever"), but find ourselves dogged (sic) at times in a Greek drama, often, but not always, of our own making. always involving us though.

as for movies, music, all the tribe productions I have been "brought up" with, I am of two minds. both aware of their influences and, ultimately, their pernicious influence, but also able to take them in my stride, and enjoy the ride. (they don't own *meaning* and they won't have the last say - a first will be last etc sort of thing). (so i'd appreciate the media suggestions to at least avoid the worst and enjoy the best of the lot).

glad you're still with us, well, some of us.

Peter said...

mr.visible,
I rarely comment anymore. maybe cuz i sorta backed "Nobs" when he ranted on against you several months ago. It was an uncomfortable moment for me cuz I always felt a cosmic connect with many things you say.
Today, I had one of these cosmic events. It was with a group of Indian men which was very strange in and of itself cuz where I was, I rarely if ever see such a large group of Indian men. If i see any Indians at all, it is usually a family, man,woman, kids.
Anyway, as I was jogging I encountered two groups, one heading with me in my direction , a young couple with their very young boy, a child of about 3 or 4 on a mini scooter. I sensed this protective entity in this child who advanced with me just ahead of me. As I passed his parents with him in the lead we encountered, coming in the opposite direction this large group of Indian men in their late 40's. fairly well off not rich but an unusual sight. The child fearlessly plunged into their midst which caused them all to stop and rearrange them selves as I jogged by them. Only one looked at me as I passed, he looked perplexed. I looked at him with an almost grin. It had all the hallmarks of some cosmic galactic clash which I and my intrepid guardian angel cherub emerged from with great victory over this large ominous group that radiaed a type of darkness. But hey, maybe I am just looney tunez. Neverthe less, a strange ccoincidence as far as I am concerned.
Your musings are always enjoyed.

Colin J said...

You are, and will always be my friend

Lee said...

Hi Les, glad you made it back in one piece. I am sorry to say I too, jumped on the same bandwagon with those who slammed you. I have no excuse. I hope you can forgive me. Like others, I'm drawn to you because I care about you and what you say.

Before you left, I had a dream that inferred that you were a god too, or the son of god. I wanted to post that dream on the blog, but changed my mind. There is no doubt, about a mystical presence around you.

Glad you are home.

Love, Lee..

Visible said...

heh heh, that picture of Lee Marvin from Cat Balou (one of my favorite films) amused the hell out of me.

..........................

On the other matter folks, don't worry about it. I fully expect people to turn on me at any moment and also turn back on the next. Now and again I provoke it. I've no other way to see what's what.

Many people presume themselves free of materialism but they are not beyond it's influence and often mired in it.

One of the main by-products of materialism is fear. Fear is often accompanied by, or is followed by anger so... there are things I need to know and finding out is not always pleasant but... you would rather find out in the moment than down the road where it might prove far more critical.

Smyrna said...

I had these two women and a Hell's Angel at the psych hospital, who were convinced I was an avatar. I told them I wasn't, but they kept insisting I was. We agreed to disagree. I did have some serious vibe and mojo going on, I must admit.

Did you see Graham Hancock talking about Ayahuasca, Vis? It's on Zen Gardener's blog.

Visible said...

A new Visible Origami-

From India to Frankfart and Home.

Visible said...

A new Smoking Mirrors is up-

The Zio-Satanic Consortium on its way out The Door..





BOOKS, MUSIC, VIDEO


FEATURED READ-

Joseph Brenner




Visit the recommended reading page for many more.





FEATURED MUSIC-


'The Miracle of Love' from the Les Visible Album
The Sacred and The Profane



Visit the Blog Music Page
to stream all of Visible's music for free
(purchase is always appreciated but entirely optional)





FEATURED VIDEO-


A classic Visible post:



With gratitude to Patrick Willis.

Click here to watch and comment on Vimeo and here to read the original text.



Visit the Blog Videos Page for many more.